Five Fun Facts About Victoria Beckham
July 11, 2011
This weekend, David and Victoria Beckham welcomed their first daughter, Harper Seven, who joins the couple's three sons. Here are five things you may not know about Victoria, the former Spice Girl known to her fans as Posh.
1. Tried out for the role of Lara Croft in the 2001 film 'Lara Croft: Tomb Raider' but lost the role to Angelina Jolie.
2. Once joked to the BBC that her husband David "likes to borrow my knickers" and said she'd like to give him a Gucci thong of his own.
3. Elton John and Elizabeth Hurley are godparents to two of her boys, Brooklyn and Romeo.
4. Wore a fake lip ring during a live solo performance in 2001 that attracted negative criticism from the British Dental Association for setting a bad example to younger fans. She later told People magazine of the incident: "I had no idea it would cause this much fuss."
5. Despite being hugely into fashion -- her favorite designers are said to be Dolce & Gabbana and Donatella Versace -- Victoria topped Mr. Blackwell's infamous Worst Dressed List in 2007.